Under general supervision of LVN Supervisor/ Clinical Manager, assists in providing patient care within the scope of practice outlined by the California Board of Vocational Nursing.
- Graduate of a Vocational School or college
- California Licensed Vocational Nurse upon hire
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
- IV Certification upon hire
- 2 years recent experience in acute care facility or medical group practice
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.