Up to $2,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required qualifications and conditions for payment.
Providence is calling for Nursing Assistants - Registered (NAR) to Providence Mother Joseph Care Center in Olympia, Washington.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive pay (including holiday pay & shift pay differentials)
- Best-in-class benefits – full medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day
- 401(k) plan with employer matching & complementary retirement planner
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick days and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement & student loan forgiveness programs
- Wellness & mental health assistance programs
- Back-up child & elder care to help with care disruptions for your family
- Voluntary benefits, like pet, auto and home insurance, and more!
- Internally represented caregivers interested in one of the shifts and/or statuses are encouraged to apply*
Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) openings:
Long Term Care Unit:
- Full-time: days, evenings
Transitional Care Unit:
- Full-time: days, evenings, nights
- Part-time: 0.5 days, 0.5 evenings
- Per Diem/On-call: variable
Nursing Assistants Registered (NARs) work under the guidance of an RN or LPN to provide whole-person quality care to patients in need.
- Required upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
- Customer Service experience