Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Performs scheduling function in a streamlined environment, which is fully computerized. Position requires application of special instructions and procedural information to identify type of procedure requested and correctly schedule rooms and equipment. Enters various data into computer systems, verifies the accuracy of data input, and corrects errors and prints reports as necessary.
- Medical terminology
- One (1) year previous medical related clerical or related experience or an associate's degree.
- Good communication skills
- Typing requirements vary by department; see requisition for requirements.
- Fundamental knowledge and skill in utilization of computer application.
- Level of proficiency in the use and application of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) varies by department, see requisition for requirements.
- CPR certification may be required by department; see requisition for requirement.
- Three (3) years previous experience in admissions or a scheduling environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Proficient in computerized input of data